Help with your business finances
Financial Review of Your BusinessSuitable for sole traders
- You may wish to offer a new service or are considering investing in some training but don’t know how to calculate the associated costs and the time for recovery of those costs
- I can be your sounding board as well as providing you with the figures to consider when deciding if it is viable
- Included is an initial discussion, a bespoke questionnaire, an analysis of your responses and discussion and a summary.
Prosperity Empowerment ProgrammeA programme to leave you feeling fabulous about your figures
- Step 1
- Discuss what it is that you wish to achieve.
- We have a phone call/skype session to ascertain what your goals are.
- Step 2
- You will complete the emailed questionnaire and hours spreadsheet.
- The questionnaire will give an insight into how you feel about your business and the hours spreadsheet will show where your time is spent.
- Step 3
- Once the questionnaire and spreadsheet are completed they will be analysed and targets will be set.
- Step 4
- Provide ongoing support via weekly emails and once-a-month phone call/skype session of half-an-hour
- The weekly emails will be to check on your progress in reaching the target set, keeping you accountable and to provide support.
- The once a month call will be to discuss your progress, any challenges that you may have faced and that the pace suits you.
- A one-off payment in advance can be made by BACS or may be spread over 3 months £197 payable prior to commencement and £150 at the beginning of the next two months, again by BACS.
Financials for First TimersThis program is for those about to start out in business
- The programme is expected to take 4 weeks to complete
- It comprises of:
- – An initial ½ hour phone/skype call
- – Tasks and Information provided by email on a weekly basis
- – A closing ½ hour phone/skype call to discuss your progress and next steps
- Information provided will be the following:
- Separate bank account
- To be or not to be a company
- Analysis of income and expenditure – spreadsheet or software package
- Register for VAT?
- Tax and registering with HMRC
- Expenses incurred pre start-up
- Revenue and costs forecast
I met Vivien at a networking event and liked her friendly manner and her drive to ensure that no-one should be afraid of their accounts.
I completed the Profit Empowerment Programme and I now have a much better understanding of how the numbers work in my business. I am no longer afraid of my accounts and rather than leaving them for months I input them regularly. I have a clearer picture of my monthly income which helps me to plan effectively.
Vivien is committed to her clients and asks challenging questions which make you really think about the finances and direction of your business. I particularly liked the weekly email which meant that I was always held accountable. The questions asked gave me a chance to reflect on what I had done so far and where I wanted to be in the future. The time log in particular was an eye opener in terms of action to income balance. Vivien has great ideas for diversification too; which has led to other revenue streams being investigated that I hadn’t even considered. Vivien is always approachable and professional and never made me feel like the questions I was asking were silly. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Vivien and would have no hesitation in recommending her service to other business owners.” Lisa Bishop